Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone run this Techart I spolier?

Does it hinder the normal operation of the original electronic spoiler? I kinder like the look of this.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
I've never seen that one and don't know much about them. I hope that when the stock one raises it aligns with the fixed Techart to give a ducktailed appearance. The downside is that so much rear down-force might make the front end a little light at very high speeds. I'm sure Techart has a solution for that too :).

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never seen that one and don't know much about them. I hope that when the stock one raises it aligns with the fixed Techart to give a ducktailed appearance. The downside is that so much rear down-force might make the front end a little light at very high speeds. I'm sure Techart has a solution for that too :).
Yeah, I asked the same thing (about increased down force at the back making the front even lighter at speed) about the ducktail spoiler.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got conflicting replies from Vortex and Design911. Former says the electronic spoiler needs to be deactivated and Design911 says "it SHOULD be ok".

Vortex carries a TA Style replica though whereas Design911 carries the actual TechArt TA1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts