Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
987/997 Cayman Black Manual Sport Seats, heated

These OEM seats were removed 2 years ago (at approx. 40,000 miles) from my 2006 Cayman S when I installed GT3 Euro seats for the track. Since those GT3 seats were from the 996 generation, I believe my seats will also bolt into a 996 Carrera and probably a 986 Boxster (and perhaps other models), but that would need to be confirmed. Thought I would swap back and forth, but I have continued to modify my Cayman, and I haven't ever done so, so it's time for them to find a new home.

As you can see from the pictures, fore & aft and height adjustment is manual while seat back angle is electric. These seats do have heaters.

Available for pickup in the Boston area. Have boxes and will ship at the buyer's expense. Estimate shipping at $150-200 depending upon location, but that would need to be determined.

List Date: 5/5/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 987/997 Cayman Black Manual Sport Seats, heated
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.