Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
car 987C S
suspensions pss9 b16 lowered 2.5 cm from stock,

very interestingly after lowered the car and i took it to do a wheel alingment, the front wasnt cambered very much is like 0.5 degrees but the rear is -2.5-2.6 degrees and the the most we straighten is down to -1.8-1.9,
is it normal? and is there a way of adj it with out replacing any thing??

·
Banned
2,307 Posts
1.8 to 1.9 is OK.. not the best but good enough.. from factory its -1.5 ...

When in racing , we do -2.25 to -2.5 in the rear.

the front slightly more

Lemon

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
doesnt sound very bad then, just alittle worry it eats tyre very fast!!
cause i still use the car for every day and track days it 2-3 times a year only
if i can get it down to -1.5 then the tyre should last a little longer
thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
interestingly for the pss9 at first i set the front and rear socks to full soft 9
it is way too bouncy it just doest soak up bumps, it feels like the springs are over powering the shocks and is not as sattle as the stock Non pasm shocks for both slow ans fast speed
and then i turn up the rear 2 clicks form soft it is much better but still bouncy so im yet to try the front and see

·
Registered
864 Posts
If you lower our cars you increase negative camber which usually is a good thing. If I were you I would increase front camber to maybe -.9 - 1.0 using the available stock adjustment. If you can get -1.8 or so in the rear using the stock eccentric screw adjustment I'd do it. I run -3.0 F and -2.5 R on a street driven but track oriented car. I don't get unusual wear on the inside as you might expect. Toe is important. I run 0 F and 1/32" per side in the rear measured at the wheel rim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts