·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
re: 991.2 Spyshots Pics & Videos

I like it. I think it looks bad with the plate, but would look much better naked. I'd be surprised if Porsche went this route though.

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hers a 9 months old video of the 991.2 Carrera and 991.2 turbo.

I guess one is a Carrera turbo from the sound of its exhaust :(

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^ thank you for sharing.

Sadly, nothing is clear of this black 991 in the dark. I could see the taillights and rear diffuser differ than the 991.1. But nothing attractive enough worth calling it a facelift.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Re: In & out pictures of facelifted 991.2 turbo

No matter what the camouflage hides, it’s not worth a trade. Now it might be different if the steering wheel was attached to more parts of a 918.

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: In & out pictures of facelifted 991.2 turbo

I agree Tom

Mid cycle face lifts are never worth the trade for any car (except for Ferraris maybe). One may desire the few extras they add or change but it doesn't reach (in my case) that extent of trading in.

Now once the new model gets released, I get floored :(

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The new 991.2 Carrera spied... again. Seems to me it's getting the aerodynamic claw from the turbo.

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Porsche 911 facelift spied without camo (26 pics)

Nothing much except for the engine hatch... I just pray they moved to Apple Car Play to get rid of this junk PCM.

Reactions: Noobies

·
Premium Member
2,353 Posts

I don't know if the 911 is looking more like the Panamera, or the Panamera more like the 911 ! :confused:

Cheers

·
Registered
344 Posts

The tail lamps have stickers over them so I'd assume they will look different in the real production car. The ducts in the bumper suggest turbo as expected.

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Some kind of Porsche 911 spied in Germany

Filed under: Spy Photos, Porsche, Coupe, Performance
Porsche has been spotted testing a virtually undisguised new version of the iconic 911 on and around the Nurburgring, but whether we're looking at the facelifted 991 or another version of the existing one remains a mystery.Continue reading Some kind of Porsche 911 spied in Germany
Some kind of Porsche 911 spied in Germany originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 19 May 2015 18:01:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
[h=6][/h]Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
spotted prototype 991.2 or 992 cars

I'm pretty sure these were turbo, and I'm pretty sure they nailed the exhaust sound. I made eye contact with the driver and he knew that I knew that these were going on the Internet quickly. They were stuck in Embarcadero traffic so I got a good look.

28dae6d541dc3a21c3336d70bef451e8.jpg

776d28e2b6aef60bfed17495b10db51c.jpg

Reactions: HassaanAbdeen

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: spotted prototype 991.2 or 992 cars

Why can't we have these drivers become members among us?!!

Thank you WestWest

·
Premium Member
410 Posts

Thanks for the pictures. The brake rotors are massive. Anyone know/think they are larger than what currently comes on a 991 Turbo?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,473 Posts

This time last year I was seeing the AMG GT testing and filming for about a month straight.

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Thanks for the pictures. The brake rotors are massive. Anyone know/think they are larger than what currently comes on a 991 Turbo?
Yes mine are as big....

Reactions: ciopyk987s
1 - 20 of 32 Posts