Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Those were the press cars in Spain last year and at about the only time that it was sunny that week, most journalists ended up driving them in the pouring rain, thus probably one of the reasons you didn't see a lot of in-depth coverage of the face lifted cars, well that and Porsche pulled back its invite to this website to cover the event, talk about shooting yourself in the foot! :)

Somewhere those cars are still lurking around I suspect, nice to have the aero kits on some of them, especially like the blue one...

·
Registered
386 Posts
BTW look carefully, there is only one car there fully decked out in track form with the proper seats, LSD and other options and it was to be the one they wanted me to drive initially. Can you guess the color? Not sure who ended up driving it...
I'd say the blue one since it has PCCB

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Of course it's the yellow one with the sport buckets.

Great photo, I'm partial to the green one myself...

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
I'll take the red or black one thank you.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
There's a green one here with the aerokit and everytime I see it I want it. It's nice to know think how individual Porsche's can be.....

·
Borlafide member of Northeast Group
789 Posts
Great shot...that's what a dealer's showroom should look like...any chance of getter a bigger higher quality photo :D

kidding...makes for a great screen saver though

·
Registered
1,830 Posts

·
Sexual Philanthropist
1,001 Posts
I love the malachite green. That with cocoa is my current favorite combination. Looks especially good on turbos

1 - 15 of 15 Posts