Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
For the Parade, we were almost under the arches at the entrance in the left lane (purely by chance), car #250. When the parade started, we were number 8 from the beginning. The first two cars out were the red Porsche Boxter GTS's which were used at the Michelin Drive and Compare tent at the airport, driven in the Parade by Porsche family. One word for the GTS on the slalom on Michelin Cup 2's; "WoW."

The Parade through Paoli video is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aIVtJXIcSM&feature=youtu.be
Other Parade photos and videos are at: Zenfolio | Porsche PCA Parade Photos | Parade 2015

PS. We drove to French Lick in the Cayman from NJ. Went through Shenandoah National Park, New River Gorge, and on the way back, Red River Gorge. Porsche roads!

·
Registered
84 Posts
My wife saw some weird link with respect to my post above, about Red River Gorge, KY. My computer shows nothing, but in the community interest...
Our "litte detour" was from Pine Ridge, KY to rt 715N and then to rt 77. From there generally north on several highways until we got back on I64.
Yeah, it was an adventure. :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, you can get off the beaten path pretty easily down there. Luckily most of those roads are really fun... ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts