Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A long time ago Hassaan and I started speaking about the possibility of adding our turbo system to his Porsche Cayman S. This will be our second Middle Eastern Cayman S Turbo and our first with the "Turbo S2" package.

Well the time finally came, the trigger was pulled and here are a number of pictures showing the process.

Note:

This car is having our "Turbo S2" system installed including our new high flow manifolds that have cats installed. Mike designed these personally and they work very well for those looking for a higher flowing manifold w/o going the catless route. It also includes the bigger Turbo, routine switching for different octanes and a boost controller. Our highest HP car with this system put down 477whp on our dynojet on 100 octane. That is 30whp more than a 997 TT comes with from the factory.

Engine removal is not necessary or required for install, however since this car had some miles on it, the installer/owner decided to replace some of the seals in the engine. We do the install w/the engine in the car.

The Stock Car:

The install...

Some trick painted pieces to make the car look like a 997MK1 GT3 RS...

More to come shortly.

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Wow,i'm so jealous..... TPC, you better build the Turbo kit for PDKs quickly so I can head over to saudi and kick hassaan's arse and come back :D
You better keep praying for TPC to build one for your Snow White. I heard in an episode of Top Fear to be aired next month, a Cayman S with pdk lost a drag race to a 2011 "Lada S" !!
:hilarious:

Honestly Doc, the turbo destroyed my dream! :(
You see it was a dream for me to drive/race a pdk Porsche, but now... the pdk is way beneath me :D

Finally! Ive been waiting for this post. Good luck with the build hassan. Cant wait to see all the pictures and especially those videos me and you like. hint hint some fly by's would be nice!
God bless you! But sadly, you & I have to wait a bit longer :helpme: Now when you have the kit developed by the best developer and installed by the most professional, for God's sake what could go wrong?

My answer is everything else :(

At first the EU stood by Germany's economy triggering a volcano in Iceland to intercept the shipment of the turbo implants. Luckily, the lava didn't get close but the shipment was delayed. Then the local security authorities took their time inspecting the 550 Stallions delivered in the implants. Later we discovered my poor Mistress was terrified in the recent months from the surgery and developed early symptoms of Bladder Leakage. So we again had to wait for augmentations from the US. Two days ago as the surgeon was about to start stitching her they found out one cup of the implants didn't match the other. So it was shipped yesterday to the US for modification. :wall:

That car is gonna be SICK!
She's sick and depressed. She is refusing visitors and doctors are saying that is normal considering her situation.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm sure she'll be up and around in no time. A few more bionic implants and she will be better than before. :banana:

·
Cayman The Destroyer!
2,661 Posts
Now I have header envy! I didn't want to got with the bigger turbo because I wanted to be able to pass emissions testing! I'm afraid toask how much those headers cost!

Looks awesome! Enjoy!!

·
Cayman The Destroyer!
2,661 Posts
I'm good for now. Very happy with the power I'm getting. The car is transformed. Going to be working on the nut behind the wheel for the rest of the year.

·
Middle-Aged Porsche Punk
999 Posts
You're going to get pulled over just for standing still with those bright orange trim pieces....let alone more power than any cop will have at his disposal.

Looking forward to seeing the completed pictures. A Cayman GT3 RS will be something to see....:picsplz:

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
You're going to get pulled over just for standing still with those bright orange trim pieces....let alone more power than any cop will have at his disposal.
Hassaan has already one incident at a checkpoint where the policeman was over giddy with his pre-Turbo Cayman. After transforming to Turbo-nator, new badging, and accent colors, that policeman might just faint on the spot.;)

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
For the eyes of all TPC turbo fans, here is the 1st teaser for my turbo video:

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Thank you engnr1, it's in the back of my mind that it will attract so much un-welcomed attention... I hope I'm blessed enough to be protected from those people.

Dear sctrent, that was a story I can never forget! I wish all policemen will be as civil. There will be so many haters, unfortunately!

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
WOW! That is one awesome machine. I can't wait to get the next installment of this monster mod. You're a braver man than me, Gungha Din!
Are you saying you have already stage 1: 485HP kit?

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
What size and brand of turbo are you guys installing?
I'm installing the 550HP stage 2 turbo kit from TPC Racing. You can contact Casey above for further info or go directly to their website:
TPC Racing

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.