·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
Andy, yes EBay. You can pick up the key chain for about $8 and the key blades for about $25-30. Key chain is also probably a knock off but comes in a Porsche design box and looks the same as what the local dealership sells for $30 and I think the key blades are totally worth it compared to what the dealership charges at about $250 or so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Huh. That's looks really nice. Nice find.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
So with the painted keys listed as $365 on the configurator, I guess that means I can save a bundle (or blow it on something else!).

My question though, do they look and feel like they cost $18? I don't know if this price point is doing any better than the insanity of spending $365

·
Registered
798 Posts
So with the painted keys listed as $365 on the configurator, I guess that means I can save a bundle (or blow it on something else!).

My question though, do they look and feel like they cost $18? I don't know if this price point is doing any better than the insanity of spending $365
Key blade feels / looks completely fine. That picture I posted is from my key after one year of use as my daily driver (and even having been dropped a few times). My other key is perfect. This daily used one is still in 9/10 condition. There is minor chipping at the most anterior part of the key that goes into the "ignition" and hence the -1/10.

Key chain is exact same as my dealership sells from the box and all. I literally was able to compare bc I got one as a gift from them and purchases one off eBay and they are identical.

In short, buy both bc they look / feel OEM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts