Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ah, to have the "Ring" almost solely to one's self .... now that would be a great day!! Every time I've driven the Ring, there have been minivans, motorcycles, and everything else you can imagine. Sheer insanity is the only way to describe the driving during the "Touristenfahrten." Thanks for the video - makes me want to swap back to summer tires and take yet one more spin on the Ring before the winter really sets in!

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Way cool. Again I'm amazed at how smooth the really great drivers are. I'm also wondering what it must be like for him to know (underlined) that with that type of high end car, on any given 'Ring day, that he's the fastest driver out there, probably by a long shot. Did you see the sh#t-eating grin on the cameraman? Awesome!

It also reminds me that he'd likely beat many of us in our Caymans/Boxsters even if he was driving your run of the mill VW Golf or the like.

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Way cool. Again I'm amazed at how smooth the really great drivers are. I'm also wondering what it must be like for him to know (underlined) that with that type of high end car, on any given 'Ring day, that he's the fastest driver out there, probably by a long shot. Did you see the sh#t-eating grin on the cameraman? Awesome!

It also reminds me that he'd likely beat many of us in our Caymans/Boxsters even if he was driving your run of the mill VW Golf or the like.
That 430 was sure dealt with quickly - and gracefully - love the way he pulls of passes without destroying his line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts