Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my '06 CS for about a year now. My wife has finally accepted the car, as she asked me when we're going to "christen" it. Not being a gymnast, I wasn't sure how to respond, so I thought I'd tap into the collective wisdom and experience on this forum. Can anyone offer advice on how to, uh, position my response? Maybe someone has written a Cayman Sutra? :)
Any suggestions would be most helpful.

·
Registered
284 Posts
:hilarious: Now here is a problem worth having!

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
The only two ways I can imagine are:

Passenger seat, pushed all the way back, she faces forward also, or
Hatch open, plenty of pillows!

Good luck, my friend!

·
Registered
51 Posts
My wife has asked me the same thing. I'm 6'2" and she's 6' even. Have not attempted it yet. I think the hatch open her on pillows, me standing outside *could* work. I could get a nice view of both her and the car - whose name by the way is Veronica. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The passenger seat sounds promising. Don't like the idea of the open hatch tho'. If we're gonna be indiscrete, we may as well use the hood (ohh, my paint,) I can't visualize the drivers side, but I'll pass on the pics. Thanks anyway. ;-)

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Well, if they call it the Mile High Club on airplanes, maybe we should refer to those who have successfully achieved this feat in a Cayman as members of the . . . Cayman Club!

Hey Ken! We have a new use for the old name! :D

Think Porsche will object to that?

·
Registered
434 Posts
The passenger seat sounds promising. Don't like the idea of the open hatch tho'. If we're gonna be indiscrete, we may as well use the hood (ohh, my paint,) I can't visualize the drivers side, but I'll pass on the pics. Thanks anyway. ;-)
:hilarious:
Having a woman 5'2" 98 lbs makes the driver side much easier...I'll spare you the pix...:burnout:

·
Caymaniac
5,663 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.