Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon,

This July 18th-19th marks our 14th Waterfest Show as an official sponsor of the exhibition area.

Traditionally we offer show specials available only at our booth during the event. This year, we’re expanding our sale and offering it to all of our loyal clients unable to make the show!

All month long you can save on almost everything we offer; from H&R/Bilstein Suspension Components and Brembo Big Brake Kits to our own line of A.W.E. Tuning Performance Products.

Here's a little taste of the savings going on now during our Waterfest 15 Sale:

Our Cayman/Boxster Exhausts and Tips are now on sale for 10% off MSRP!

Order an Exhaust/Tip package and save over $200.

AWE Tuning - Products

This is just one of the many items featured during our Waterfest 15 sale. To see more, please visit our website: AWE Tuning:

Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. You can call us Toll Free at (888)565-2257 or e-mail us at [email protected].

·
Registered
25 Posts
I will actually be at waterfest this year, and am looking to eventually get a whole suspession setup, who should I come and talk to? Bummer that this year they aren't letting Porsches into the show and I have to park on the grass. :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will actually be at waterfest this year, and am looking to eventually get a whole suspession setup, who should I come and talk to? Bummer that this year they aren't letting Porsches into the show and I have to park on the grass. :(
You can speak to any of the reps at our booth. We'd be happy to help you choose something that would fit your needs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts