Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a great group of sponsors for this site, but in particular Aaron Carlton at Suncoast Motorsports provides a service level above and beyond expectations. On June 17 my wife and I embarked from Andover, MA on a four week road trip (6398 miles) to the Porsche Parade in Keystone, CO by way of Dallas, TX and Las Cruces, NM. and returning through Salina, KS and Grand Island, NE. On the Dallas leg I discovered that the right front fender inner-liner had cracked and was close to dragging on the road. I called Aaron in-route to order a replacement to be shipped to a friend's house in Franktown, CO where I planned to replace it before continuing on to the Parade. Aaron made several contacts to other dealers on my behalf, and determined that a dealer in Dallas had 2 in stock. He negotiated a price on my behalf that made it much more economical for me to pick it up on the way than for him to ship it to my destination. His cheerful demeanor and prompt attention to my problem smoothed the trip. We're lucky to have him as sponsor's contact, and his employer is fortunate to have him as a representative of their firm.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
I've only ordered from Suncoast a couple of times...and it went smoothly, but this is the kind of story that will keep them uppermost in my mind when considering future purchases. Nice to see really great customer service isn't completely a thing of the past.

Chuck

·
PCA / POC Member & Club Donor
1,932 Posts
+1 on Suncoast and particularly Aaron. I have ordered far too much to state publically and he has always delivered exceptional service.

Cheers,

·
PCA / POC Member #125
504 Posts
Aaron and Suncoast are awesome!! He has helped me to many times to count.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Have ordered several items from Suncoast. They went way out of the way to help me solve a belt mounting requirement by my local PCA. If I need something for my Porsche I call on them first.

·
Porsche Prophet
942 Posts
+1 to Aaron and the people at Suncoast:cheers: I have ordered many things and there was never a hitch...:thanks:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts