Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THis is the first year that I plan to trailer my 06 CS. I will be trailering it behind my Dodge 2500 diesel. Looking for a 18' open trailer. I found a Econo Trailer out of PA that has the best price. Anyone know anything about this brand? Thanks for your help. Will use approx 20 times. No more than five hour drives.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
While Featherlight is good I went with Trailex which I think is better. First, their bolted trailer is all anodized for protection. Second Trailex trailers are built so that you can open the car door over the fender. Third, they are adjustable for different cars. Fourth they come standard with 11 foot ramps to prevent damage to a low fornt spoiler. I have had mine for several years and have no issues. Easy to trail. There were lots of cars trailerd in at Parade last year and a good number were on Trailex products.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have one of these: Kwikload . Not sure if they are available where you live but it doesn't get any easier for one person to load and unload. Mine is all steel but aluminum is an option. My load bed is 18' overall 21'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts