1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the better choice?

2008 CS 6sp, CD changer, heated seats, silver ex gray interior
$39K 31K miles

2006 CS 6sp, PCM, Sport, Chrono, heated seats, 19" carrea wheels, NAV, sport steering wheel, xenon lights, self dimming mirrors dark blue metallic with sand interior
$38K 16K miles

both will be purchased with a 5 year 75K mile warranty:thanks:

·
Hurricane Region PCA Historian
929 Posts
With fewer miles, more equipment, and lower cost (and a less common color, too), I'd say go with the '06 - especially considering they come with the same warranty.

Just my $.02...

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Just curious...is the warrantee over at 75K miles on the odo or 75K from where the odo is now? I guess same question with the 5yrs. I've never had a used car warrantee.

As for the choice, the 2008 has lots of miles compared to the 2006, and the '06 is loaded with options. So, I'd go '06.

Oh, how is the rubber? Since the 06 only has 16K, it has been a garage queen. Might even be the originals.

·
Registered
239 Posts
The one painted in an actual color (that would be the blue one!)

·
Registered
561 Posts
The one with PASM ... which equals neither.

Drive any Porsche with PASM on any road that has imperfections. Drive a few miles with it turned both on and off and note the difference. You'll thank me after a few thousand miles.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, im leaning towards the 06 too, not sure if they are the original tires but tread wise they look new, the warrantee is 5 yrs 75K when i purchase, so 2015/91K miles...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts