·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is out there?

Playing on Google I found these:

Sportec

TechArt

And I heard there was a full front bumper that is like the GT3 front end.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found a gallery for the GT3 front. I heard about it from a few friends, and have been searching and searching for it ever since. I'm just excited I finally found it. I'm sure everyone is going to come in here saying - 'that thing, you could have found that here and here and here - that's old news'.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is actually the Carrera Aero Kit front bumper (GT3ish enough). I also got a rough idea of pricing for it <ouch> being somewhere to the tune of $4,000 to $5,000 without getting into the modifcations for installation and paint.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
the sportec looks pretty good to me and probably doesnt require alot of work.got any pricing on it? the gt3 in black on red looks like it is wearing a beard to me.../fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/tounge_smile.gif

·
Registered
145 Posts
the sportec looks pretty good to me and probably doesnt require alot of work.got any pricing on it? the gt3 in black on red looks like it is wearing a beard to me.../fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/tounge_smile.gif
your car wont be able to clear anything if you put the spoiler on. plus the logo looks cheap

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I THINK YOU NEED NEW FRONT FENDERS WITHTHE F&L DEAL SINCE THEY USE THE ROUND CARRERA HEAD LIGHTS. I'M NOT SURE HOW THEY DID IT, BUT I BELIEVE THAT'S THE CALL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts