Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY GUYS GOT SOME EXHAUST ON SALE!! WE WILL BEAT ANY QUOTED PRICE! EVERYTHING HERE IS IN STOCK READY TO SHIP!!!

Agency Power has developed and tested this exhaust system for the Porsche 987 Boxster and Cayman vehicles. The all T304 stainless steel exhaust features a mirror polished finished, thick flanges, OEM fit, and an incredible sound. The twin muffler exhaust system can be used with the OEM exhaust tip or our optional dual style chrome exhaust tip. The exhaust tip is easily fitted on to the OEM y-pipe and can be adjusted as needed. The exhaust is more free flowing with the reduction of the 2 additional catalytic converters. The exhaust will then give you much better throttle response compared to the stock system. Producing an amazing sound which gives the Porsche a race tone, this exhaust is still comfortable for daily driving. As tested on a Mustang Dyno, the Agency Power Porsche 987 exhaust produced an impressive 23HP and 11ft/lbs of torque. Add an ECU upgrade with an intake kit and your power will keep climbing!

Amazingly, this exhaust did make some good results. We did standard dyno testing before and after and got the results we did.

Will work with factory tips also.

Exhaust Price/ $950 plus shipping
Tips Price/ $255 plus shipping
Exhaust w/Tip Price/ $1150 Shipped
Add Softronic ECU Flach $894

Free Vivid Racing T-shirt with every purchase.

·
Registered
109 Posts
HEY GUYS GOT SOME EXHAUST ON SALE!! WE WILL BEAT ANY QUOTED PRICE! EVERYTHING HERE IS IN STOCK READY TO SHIP!!!
Exhaust w/Tip Price/ $1150 Shipped....
Starting to look good to me. I installed the Dream1 last weekend, so now at least I know the system. I was thinking of the exhaust first, then try the tips maybe, but if it's $1150 for both, including shipping, I may have to pull the trigger.

One question, on another list a guy posted: "...it's best to keep stock exhaust. porsche exhaust is one of the best designed sub components of the whole car' it is very hard to improve upon it without losing other benefits."

What is he talking about? What benefits, besides noise reduction? I'm guessing a little more heat off the unshielded pipes. Anything else?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts