Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will make this short and simple I have 10 Agency power SSK and linkage kits left in stock and due to the of number calls that I have received to run another sale.

I am doing the Agency Power Short Shifter and Billet Shift Linkage for $250 plus shipping for Planet 9 members. Minimum is 10 people.

So sign up and email me you contact information I will email you and estimate back with shipping.
Full Name
Address
phone #
Email address

:thanks:

1. danharr
2. blakeNY9

Duncan
[email protected]

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'd be in, but know nothing about the shifter. Is it similar to the Porsche factory short shifter or the B&M? Does it bolt in directly or do modifications have to be made?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'd be in, but know nothing about the shifter. Is it similar to the Porsche factory short shifter or the B&M? Does it bolt in directly or do modifications have to be made?
Having just done the switch, I can tell you a bit. No modifications have to be done. The only "downside" to the upgrade is the fact you have to cut stock plastic sockets to get them out. Of course, once that's done you can't re-install the stock shifter. However, if you really wanted to go back to stock, you could always buy the parts to re-install stock.

From what I've seen, the Agency kit is superior to either the factory or B&M shifter. All parts are billet aluminum or steel, except for some plastic bushings, which don't appear to be succeptible to wear and tear. Photos I've seen of the B&M and OEM short shifter kits show more plastic parts.

Also, the Agency shifter can be adjusted to be "looser" or "tighter" depending on your preferences.

Per my comments in the earlier group buy thread, it would be nice to have better instructions but it's a good product.

·
Registered
247 Posts
To me the Agency feels more Persis with each shift. It's a tight shift for sure, but you can adjust that if you choose. Each throw seems just a little shorter with the Agency compared to my B&M. Keep in mind my B&M was just over three years old and getting worn as well.

Well worth the money

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.