Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking to use the AIM MXL in my DE/Street 2009 Cayman S car but want to have the ability to remove it for street use if need be. Plan on connecting through the OBD port and want to keep the mounting mod to a minimum to keep it stock when not on the track. Searched high and low and while I see mounting that requires drills screws etc does anyone klnow of a bracket that would be quick on and off?
Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think you will need to have something custom fabricated. I just had the MXL Pista installed in my 2007 DE Cayman by Bilt Racing Service ( a great Cayman shop opened by the principal techs from the now-defunct Daytona- winning Napleton Motorsports). Mine is permanently mounted and connected to the ECU via a CAN Bus. It is very cool and gives amazing data that can be analyzed through the RaceStudio 2 software. I have been experimenting on the street currently and have my first track day of the season coming up at Gingerman in two weeks then off to Mid-Ohio, Blackhawk, and RA. It should be a busy season.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts