Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know if brake pressure is possible to obtain of the OBD 2 connection for the 981 platform
It states it is one of the channels available, however, I have been unable to obtain brake pressure from my
Solo DL... If any one is successful in obtaining brake pressure, please let me know what I am missing!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would suggest you ask in Rennlist's Data Acquisition forum. Peter Krause (aka ProCoach) should have the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
PCA / POC Member & Club Donor
1,928 Posts
+1 on the Rennlist forum. Procoach and Matt Romanowski are always very helpful. In addition, you may want to call or email AiM tech support. Josh and the team are always very responsive and helpful:

Josh Hanrahan
Technical Service
AiM Sports LLC
Toll Free: 800.718.9090
AiM Sports | MyChron â„¢

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
This is a good question. It would be nice to know what channels you CAN'T get via OBDII vs. direct wire to ECU. I can't imagine brake pressure is not available via OBDII. But I am interested in seeing this confirmed.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
+1 on the Rennlist forum. Procoach and Matt Romanowski are always very helpful. In addition, you may want to call or email AiM tech support. Josh and the team are always very responsive and helpful:

Josh Hanrahan
Technical Service
AiM Sports LLC
Toll Free: 800.718.9090
AiM Sports | MyChron â„¢

Cheers,
Thanks guys... I'm working on that now!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys... I'm working on that now!!!
In case anyone is interested in the info, only CAN connection can get you brake pressure and others listed below
You do not get wheel speed, fuel level or brake pressure from OBD2.

This is a list of available ECU channels per system manager
1. RPM
2. WHEEL_SP_FL, FR, RL, RR
3. THROTTLE_POS
4. ACCEL_POS
5. COOLANT TEMP
6. AIR INTAKE TEMP
7. MANIFOLD_PRESS
8. FUEL LEVEL
9. STEER_ANGLE
10. BRAKE_PRESS

Of the available channels from OBD2