Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get alcantara visors without airbag stickers for a U.S. spec Cayman GT4.

For those of you with the Cayman GTS in the US, are your visors alcantara? And how hard is it to remove the airbag stickers?

And for those in Europe, are yours alcantara? I'll be in Amsterdam in June so can I just ask a dealer there for the standard Cayman GTS visors? The ones we get in the US have these awful lawyer designed garish stickers on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
GTS's with alcantara interiors get vinyl visors which in my opinion are cheap looking. I would strongly suggest ordering the leather visors.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GTS's with alcantara interiors get vinyl visors which in my opinion are cheap looking. I would strongly suggest ordering the leather visors.
Thanks, but then with the leather visors are the stickers easily removable, I wonder?

Since the leather visors are exclusive option, I wonder if I can get the euro version easily without a valid VIN. I'd hate to pay for the American one just so I can pay for the Euro one later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
360 Posts
It looks like the German configurator shows Alcantara sun visors as an option for the new 981 Spyder. My German is very basic , so I am not positive, but worth looking into.

williamr

1 - 5 of 5 Posts