Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

61 - 80 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey 3rdclass. If you could meet in in lbc or the second meeting point it would be fantastic. AS i said before it would be amazing if we could all park togther onthe main strip. Let me know so i can keep trakc of the head count.

Thanks

·
Registered
172 Posts
/fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/drivingskid.gifWouldn't be a problem for me at all.... Again if there is anybody in the O.C. that would like to caravan up to L.B. let me know and we can meet-up.

·
Registered
121 Posts
SO IS EVERYBODY READY ON THE 9TH? IAM SO EXCITED...... SEE YA/fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/door.gif

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
I'm bringing my wife and we will be comming back the same day. Is anybody else returning Saturday PM?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey 3rdclass. If you could meet in in lbc or the second meeting point it would be fantastic.

What route are you taking? I believe somebody had mentioned PCH (as opposed to the 101)? I'm still trying to figure out my schedule, butI would have to dothe 2nd meeting point after Long Beach b/c I'm pretty far from there (SF Valley). Please don't rearrange anything for me b/c I'm still uncertain but I'm just trying to figure out where I would meet up with people.

·
Registered
126 Posts
after the second stop we will be transferring to pch as of the current plan.

BJ, i also will be driving back after the show....maybe mor elike afternoon time

·
Former Member
1,685 Posts
YLW GATR - How far north are you in the SF Valley? We could still have the 2 spots at the 405 & 10 intersection or reroute to the 101.

zornet

·
Registered
345 Posts
I am off the 101 near theLaurel Canyon exit. I do not mind doing a PCH meeting point, but I just ask that it be at Topanga Canyon or past, since that is what I will probably take to get over the mountains.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Matt, Bj thats really sweet taking them with you guys, i tried asking my wife if she wanted to come but she has work that day, samewith me but i asked to be off so i can go. I think whitebluetoy and I will take our sons to come . And i think one of my buddies from work that owns a 914 will try to come. Bj I'll be coming home the same day maybe at night time. I can't wait!!!!

SEE YOU GUYS @ DENNY'S REST. 3333 ATLANTIC BLVD LBC BETWEEN 6:00 AM TO 6:15 AM

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
I'm going to try to make this but also can't commit to it just yet.

I nixed my Chicago trip but I have 2 weddings in September(16th and 30th), one which I'm going to be a part of so I might have to go get fitted for a tux or something the weekend of the 9th, I'm not sure yet.

Also another car show that I'm kinda committed to on the 17th as well and I'm in the middle of selling my condo so I might have to move sometime in the month of September as well.

Yes I'm full of excuses but it really is going to be a busy month for me.

61 - 80 of 116 Posts