Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
I'm in too! :)

Dave Pierson from the Ohio Valley Audi Club has been doing this Daytona HPDE for several years. He is a really cool and experienced track guy - with lots of stories and a comfortable way of speaking. If anyone has any questions about the HPDE portion I suggest you drop Dave a line - his contact info is on the PDF attached in Kman's Post #1. The track is the real deal, with incredible banking and speeds.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Really interested in going to this, will have to check with the wife. I noticed in the flyer it says audio club pricing for the DE, so do we have to join the audi club to get that pricing?

·
Registered
948 Posts
No, it is not necessary to join their club - those fees are the same for us too! Also, we have the same room rate at the Hilton Garden Inn near the track - $99/night for best avail room. Of course, you can stay where you like if you prefer to be on the beach or more luxurious accommodations. Many choices in Daytona.

Really interested in going to this, will have to check with the wife. I noticed in the flyer it says audio club pricing for the DE, so do we have to join the audi club to get that pricing?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts