Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A problem I have just noticed is with the analog clock. I am noticing that it is hanging up at around 12:05. Sometimes it will continue to work, even with the wrong time, other times it just stays at 12:05. The small digital readout is correct. It used to reset itself every time I started the car and it isn't doing that any more either. I have changed no settings that would have caused this.
The fix is to go into the settings and turn off the time, then turn the time back on in the PCM and it will work well until the next shutdown/startup.

Help?

·
Registered
325 Posts
A problem I have just noticed is with the analog clock. I am noticing that it is hanging up at around 12:05. Sometimes it will continue to work, even with the wrong time, other times it just stays at 12:05. The small digital readout is correct. It used to reset itself every time I started the car and it isn't doing that any more either. I have changed no settings that would have caused this.
The fix is to go into the settings and turn off the time, then turn the time back on in the PCM and it will work well until the next shutdown/startup.

Help?
Mine was also working fine until the last software update. Now it shows a mirror image or the correct time. I.E. 2:20 shows as 10:40, 3:00 as 9:00 etc.
I would also appreciate if anyone has a finx other than having the dealership rll back the last software update.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts