Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joining the large group of people that just got their cars, I picked up my 07 Midnight Blue CS. More importantly, I do have a picture.

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Congrats on both the ride and the Picture :dance:..... love the color.

·
Captain Cautious
124 Posts
Joining the large group of people that just got their cars, I picked up my 07 Midnight Blue CS. More importantly, I do have a picture.
The Sport Designs sure look good with the blue.

Congratulations!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Congrats! Beautiful car and most excellent color.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks everyone. I wasn't really interested in blue but after seeing this one and how well the wheels went with it, I was sold. I like that it looks black until the sun hits it.

Maverick727, the interior is stone grey. When I saw the photos, initially I was concerned it might be too bland of a color but seeing it in person, it looks fine. It just doesn't photograph well I guess.

Now that I have it, I have no complaints. Even the base stereo is no where near as bad as I thought it was going to be.

·
Registered
7 Posts
congrats, I have the same color combination, I like you was not really into blue...but when I saw it It really grew on me and it (midnight blue) does flatter the lines of the car.

enjoy!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Great color! Love the wheels! Congratulations, and welcome! 987f

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
I too am a big fan of Midnight Blue. I almost bought a 993 in that color, but the owner was just asking way too much, so I ended up buying a black one. Congratulations, and enjoy!

Cheers,
Chuck

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks and I am enjoying....as the schedule allows. It was more fun today. It will probably be even more fun tomorrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts