Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
Jkay, I know its not easy deciding on a car with different options.
in either case, even a base model without SC is going to be fun to drive. in my view the SC option lets you keep the car on the boil without being too aggressive with throttle, which you need to be if you dont have SC.

hope the PPI went well....hope to see you on our drives soon.
do wave when you see any of us on the road esp. with the #PCBMY badge!
Hey EyeoftheTiger 馃榾

Inspection is scheduled for Wednesday in Sunway ! Fingers crossed all goes well and if it does, I look forward to meeting you somewhere on a drive one of these days!
I've checked out the club on fb and it seems a really friendly group

Registered
Discussion Starter #26
great news! good that you got it before the weekend!
enjoy in good health!

btw what's up with the luggage bag? :)
Haha I went away for a few days and collected the car as soon as I got back to town..... straight from the airport!

Thanks Kboustani and Boski

I'm not too sure on the exact spec of the wheels but I know they're not genuine Porsche wheels so I'm looking to swap them out pretty soon (tyres are brand new Tho so gonna enjoy them for a bit first..... )

Previous owner sold the original wheels (which were in perfect condition) a few weeks before I bought the car (even saw the ad online) and swapped them with these.... theyre 19's and wearing 235/35/19 front 265/35/19 rear

Loving it so far !

Registered
Cayman 987.2 2.9 PDK
Thought the luggage was there to show how low the car is!!

Haha I went away for a few days and collected the car as soon as I got back to town..... straight from the airport!

Thanks Kboustani and Boski

I'm not too sure on the exact spec of the wheels but I know they're not genuine Porsche wheels so I'm looking to swap them out pretty soon (tyres are brand new Tho so gonna enjoy them for a bit first..... )

Previous owner sold the original wheels (which were in perfect condition) a few weeks before I bought the car (even saw the ad online) and swapped them with these.... theyre 19's and wearing 235/35/19 front 265/35/19 rear

Loving it so far !

21 - 28 of 28 Posts