Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, wanted to introduce myself as I've recently joined the club.

I've bought a late 06 CS with the following extras:

Short Shifter
Full Leather Adaptive Seats
Sport Chrono Plus
Bi-xenons
PCM
PASM
Cocoa Extended Leather
Heated Seats
VTS

Spent nearly 6 months looking for the right one as I really wanted one in white and options were thin on the ground of the few that were available. Nearly took the plunge on a different colour but glad i waited out for the perfect car.

Feels like the honey moon period will never end, addicted to the sound at 4k+ revs and the signature handling makes even a driving noob like myself feel like a pro driver!

Was losing the light quickly so many of the shots didn't come out great so only posted the few that did.

(yes those wheels are custom painted brown to match the interior!)

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Congrats. Looks great.

Looks like a heavily optioned car. Much like the one that was just purchased from underneath me here in Illinois. Was that any of you all here? :wall:

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats. Looks great.

Looks like a heavily optioned car. Much like the one that was just purchased from underneath me here in Illinois. Was that any of you all here? :wall:
It is a very heavily optioned car, £16,000 worth of options at new! :O

The options i was really concerned about was PASM, SC and Xenons, everything else was a bonus!

Bought it private aswell which was not my original plan, but after getting it inspected, getting all the background checks done and feeling out the owner (porsche fanatic who's replacing the cayman with a 911 Sport Classic!!!) i felt comfortable enough to hand over the money :dance:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Nice car. Are those wheels painted in Macademia? I have mightnight blue wheels on mine to match the blue interior. Have you thought about having a side stripe in the same colour and painting the trunk badge to match?

·
Registered
24 Posts
welcome :) could you take more pic of your seat and driver's panel? as it is right hand drive in Britain just want to see what was the difference thanks :) i am from Singapore and i drive on the right hand side too but now i am in US and i am driving on the left hand side.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like the wheels a lot. The red brakes go really well with the white, too. Enjoy it in good health!

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Congratulations that was worth the wait, its always better to wait and get exactly what you want. Welcome and enjoy your new toy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats!

I really like the white with the brown wheels think it looks really nice - would like to see some more of the interior, I personally like the cocoa interior

As a recent new owner too agree with you on that sound - I find myself turning the stereo off and just listening to the engine.

My only regret is that I waited this long to buy one.

Enjoy your new car :cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts