Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked up this clean Atlas Grey Cayman S in Texas last week. After about 3 months of searching I really fell in love with the color combination. It was previously by Atlas_Croc, and he meticulously maintained it. It has full Sea Blue Leather with sports seats and sport wheel. It also has some interior trim painted in Atlas. It has xenons, bose, auto-climate. It came with 13,000 miles, but now has 15,000 from the road trip to back from Texas. On a side note I bought a Valentine One for the trip and would highly recommend it. Its my first Porsche and simply put its amazing. Its so quick and handles so well. The car is stock aside from the clear sidemarkers and silver seatbelts, but I'm thinking about some other tasteful modifications. Any suggestions? This forum has been immensely helpful and yes I've read the manual :).

Dyprdoc croc

Here's a pic I took

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congrats! I also just recently picked up my first Porsche (coming from an E36 & E46 M3) less than a month ago. I caught the mod bug in no time.

Painted my front lip, spears, and side vents flat black. De-snorked while painting the side vents. It didn't have xenons, so I got a CA Designs HID conversion kit, looks great. I'm getting the HID fogs soon. I purchased a used set of PSS9s. I'm waiting to get my RSS spacers (7mm front, 15mm rear) before I install the coilovers. Also installed the AP SSK, which was a pain, btw. Planned for the future are IPD plenum, Remus exhaust, GT3 throttle bodies, BBI underdrive pulley, V-flow, etc. Sigh, it's never gonna end. :burnout:

Check out the RS350 kit.

Enjoy the car, I couldn't stop driving it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.