Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I saw this screenshot in another thread and send it to my SA as an example of what I want to know about my order..

Guess what I got...

image004.jpg

Same idea, but different codes, weeks instead of dates...

And good news, my car is being built this week! Yay!

·
Sprinsteen fanatic
452 Posts
That's great news! Congrats! I just sent a note to my SA, who I have not heard from since I gave him a deposit check 2 months ago. I know I have a November allocation and the PTS is pushing me out to Jan/Feb, but I have had no feedback from my SA. Have to admiT I'm a little diSappointed. Even a quIck acknowledgement to say there is no news to report would be appreciated.

·
Registered
626 Posts
That's great news! Congrats! I just sent a note to my SA, who I have not heard from since I gave him a deposit check 2 months ago. I know I have a November allocation and the PTS is pushing me out to Jan/Feb, but I have had no feedback from my SA. Have to admiT I'm a little diSappointed. Even a quIck acknowledgement to say there is no news to report would be appreciated.
Oh wow.. A birch green GTS? That will look awesome, can't wait to see the pics. :cheers:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Don't expect much from your SA. The ones that are proactive seem to be few and far between. You'll just have to learn how to occupy your mind during the long wait.
- Count Caymans (Boxsters) as you nod off to sleep
- Re-watch every Cayman/Boxster review in existence
- Plan your first mods
- Evaluate your purchase in your head over and over...did you get all of your essential options?

one day it will be here...and all of the waiting will be forgotten.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My SA sends me info only if I explicitly ask for it... Congrats on the Birch Green! As other mentioned, pix are a must!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't expect much from your SA. The ones that are proactive seem to be few and far between. You'll just have to learn how to occupy your mind during the long wait.
- Count Caymans (Boxsters) as you nod off to sleep Every day
- Re-watch every Cayman/Boxster review in existence Did it already, like 10 times each review... Still enjoyed them.
- Plan your first mods I'm getting there...
- Evaluate your purchase in your head over and over...did you get all of your essential options? Started a thread, got help, added PDLS. Check.

one day it will be here...and all of the waiting will be forgotten.
What else can I do?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts