Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's gone from the Porsche Canada configurator... And from the U.S. one as well. I hope this won't affect my build, which is getting finalized this week for an April build.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
It's gone from the Porsche Canada configurator... And from the U.S. one as well. I hope this won't affect my build, which is getting finalized this week for an April build.
It will if you decide Anthracite Brown is the way to go. :D I suspect this is the Porsche gods' way of pushing you into DBM. :D

Reactions: Spectre

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will if you decide Anthracite Brown is the way to go. :D I suspect this is the Porsche gods' way of pushing you into DBM. :D
You've read my mind. It's Anthracite if it's still available (according to Tim, it is), and DBM if not. :)

Reactions: Wild Weasel

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
It does seem that Porsche has updated he configurator software again. I noticed that too and no new colors appeared either. I also see that white is now the default color and that the 3D mode has been enhanced with visible controls in full screen to switch from exterior to interior (it used to work that way about 8 months ago) and there are new "+" control options that appear to turn on the lights from within the view near the car.

I keep hoping this means that new options are ready and just not enabled yet; Maybe April 1?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yeah, I'm hoping it's a sign of the 2016 configurator showing up soon. Anyone know in the past when the model year has switched on the configurator?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts