Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I am in the area this weekend and for some time after that, wondering if there are any casual meets this weekend or next in the SFO area?

Thanks, Al

PS. I am staying in Santa Clara...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hey there, I am in the area this weekend and for some time after that, wondering if there are any casual meets this weekend or next in the SFO area?

Thanks, Al

PS. I am staying in Santa Clara...
I don't follow these things, but there's occasionally one at Santana Row, in San Jose. Close to Santa Clara. They may call it something else. So google for exotics, "Santana Row" etc. and good luck.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't follow these things, but there's occasionally one at Santana Row, in San Jose. Close to Santa Clara. They may call it something else. So google for exotics, "Santana Row" etc. and good luck.
Thanks! Altough there is nothing at Santan Row this weekend, tomorrow at The Four Seasons Silicon Valley at Palo Alto from 9-Noon is the same gathering. So I will either check this out or make the drive to Laguna Seca for the IMSA practicing and pre-racing action tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.