Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a total lack of 981-specific factory videos on YouTube, I feel like you can find a factory video for just about every car on the planet but I've had no luck. Anyone know of one?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
There's a total lack of 981-specific factory videos on YouTube, I feel like you can find a factory video for just about every car on the planet but I've had no luck. Anyone know of one?
I have noticed this too. In fact you can find one for every Porsche but the Cayman. If seen Stuttgart production videos and at least seen Boxsters in the line. Never have I seen anything with the Cayman. It seems very odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
Search 981 Stuttgart on YouTube and you'll find some. I was surprised to see Boxsters and 911 coming down the assembly line at the same time. I figured you'd get a group of Boxsters, then a group of 911s. But apparently that's not how it works.

·
Registered
2013 Boxster S - PDK, Sport Chrono, PASM, PTV - used for autocross and track days
30 Posts
Wow! That's what I get for being helpful. Maybe if you better described what a "factory video" is.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Wow! That's what I get for being helpful. Maybe if you better described what a "factory video" is.
I didn’t look at your links but I knew exactly what he was talking about based on his post. Actual factory videos of 981 production. There’s plenty for just about everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Boxster S - PDK, Sport Chrono, PASM, PTV - used for autocross and track days
30 Posts
Okay. The forum won't let me delete my previous response. I've personally never heard of build process videos from inside the Porsche factories. That would be something very cool to view. I was just trying to help and I still don't think the OP's response was warranted. Sorry if my post caused any irritation.

Reactions: snakebitten
1 - 9 of 9 Posts