Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Boxster S with the PSE added on in 2009. The PSE has approx 30,000 mile on it never really saw any rain and it works fine. I also have the wireless switch that allows the PSE to stay on or off at a touch of a button. I am thinking of selling the Boxster and putting it back with original options. Just trying to get a feel to see if there is any interest in the PSE being up for sale or if I should leave it on the car? I am the original owner of the car and the exhaust was purchased new (fortunate to get a good deal on the PSE back then). Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I might be interested, depending on condition and price. But, I am confident to say that SOMEONE will want it. If you'd like to sell it separately from the car, I'm confident you'll find a buyer here.

·
Registered
62 Posts
You'll definitely find a buyer; unfortunately I just put a different exhaust on or I'd raise my hand.

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi All, Sorry for the late reply. Not sure how much to ask for it. It was installed by the dealer and I have all the receipts. I'll need to check my file to see. I will get back to you soon. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts