Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the Northeast. It is what I do waiting for Spring. The winters fly by never long enough.

New York 1 st pix

Canada 2nd pix

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
This is the Northeast. It is what I do waiting fof Spring. The winters fly by never long enough.

New York 1 st pix

Canada 2nd pix
I'm still one at heart but quit five years ago after continued back problems. Otherwise, I had 35 years of fun, starting when I was 9. Used to love banging ditches (geez, wonder why I have a back problem?????) and going to the mountains and boondocking in the trees. Last sled was a REV 600. See you have a 'doo too! I'm jealous man! :cheers:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm still one at heart but quit five years ago after continued back problems. Otherwise, I had 35 years of fun, starting when I was 9. Used to love banging ditches (geez, wonder why I have a back problem?????) and going to the mountains and boondocking in the trees. Last sled was a REV 600. See you have a 'doo too! I'm jealous man! :cheers:
Gts That was my last 600 REV in Canada on backpack trip. This is the new 2009, 600 Direct Injected gets 20 MPG and 800 miles on gallon of oil.

Been riding since late 60's did take some years off but now do 3 - 4000 miles a year.

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Gts That was my last 600 REV in Canada on backpack trip. This is the new 2009, 600 Direct Injected gets 20 MPG and 800 miles on gallon of oil.

Been riding since late 60's did take some years off but now do 3 - 4000 miles a year.
Nice. My 2004 was an SDI - it worked great, especially with the temp swings and the altitude differences we get here. I imagine the new SDI's have been tweaked even more.

Surprised to see you're running that long of a track! Is that a 153 or such? Seeing them in the mountains isn't unusual, even up to 162 - maybe your area is hillier than the pictures allude to? Or they are great if you are a trailbreaker - lots of float!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Nice. My 2004 was an SDI - it worked great, especially with the temp swings and the altitude differences we get here. I imagine the new SDI's have been tweaked even more.

Surprised to see you're running that long of a track! Is that a 153 or such? Seeing them in the mountains isn't unusual, even up to 162 - maybe your area is hillier than the pictures allude to? Or they are great if you are a trailbreaker - lots of float!
The Renegade model is a 137" X 16" wide with 1.25 paddles. It is sort of a crossover sled, trail and trailbreaking. My Black one was SDI this new one is Direct Injection like a 09 CS :) Also great to play in the backcountry or on power lines climbing & such. Come on SNOW!!!:dance:

The pix with building had an 8' roof Mont Valin North of Lac Saint Jean Quebec...Lots of hills to ride there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts