Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a small group of friends are planning to go to Goodwood - Festival of Speed on Saturday, 27th of June 2015. And we've been thinking to get a hospitality package for our group, is anybody interested to join us?

Check this out:
https://ticketing.goodwood.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductEvent.aspx?ProductSubType=FOSH

Two options here:

FOS - SATURDAY LIBRARY LAWN
Date:Saturday 27 June 2015

Elegant Hospitality in the private garden of Goodwood House,places on shared tables of 10 to include: forward parking, Breakfast, 3 course Lunch and Afternoon Tea menu by Bryn Williams, champagne reception, unlimited beer,wine and soft drinks, event programme, ear-piece radio & roving grandstand

Price £672.00 / pp

FOS - SATURDAY RACECOURSE BREAKFAST
Date:Saturday 27 June 2015

Package includes Saturday admission ticket, car parking at Goodwood Racecourse, full English and continental breakfast (06:30 - 10:30), shuttle transfer to and from the event as well as a Festival of Speed programme and ear piece radio.

Price £186.00 / pp

Let me know if anybody is interested.

Thx.

JV

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Have fun! Unfortunately I'll be here in the States, but . . .

I was taken to the very first re-creation of Goodwood some years ago. Phil Hill was there. Stirling Moss was there. Some people were dressed in period clothes. The races were wonderful. The whole thing was great fun. Enjoy!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts