Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, perhaps it wasn't the most scenic drive, but the CS told me she loved having a run, even if it was just an hour. I drove from home near the DTC up to the Westin Westminster (US36/104th) and back. It was a gorgeous day for it, and the seat time reminded me why I got the car in the first place. It's a shame I don't find excuses more often....

Anyone else get out today?

·
Registered
433 Posts
I am clear across the country but after a wash job today, in warm sunny weather, I had an hour ride to be sure the brakes were dry...

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
I did 420 miles yesterday. East Coast of VA up to Skyline Drive, up and down some hills and some nice curvy roads, then back in time for dinner. I had been away on business for the last 3 weekends so I was due for a nice day and a long drive.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Had the CS out on Saturday to replace the RF wheel liner and to take a short spin. [I cracked the liner with either an autocross cone hit or a very minor drive through the weeds at High Plains Raceway. Melting the plastic back together held up for over 2 months though. ;-) ]

I saw a bronze/brown Cayman westbound on CO119 (The Diagonal Highway) west of US287 in Longmont at about 3:40pm today. That's a bit north from where you said you were driving, but was that you JNSCOLO?

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had the CS out on Saturday to replace the RF wheel liner and to take a short spin. [I cracked the liner with either an autocross cone hit or a very minor drive through the weeds at High Plains Raceway. Melting the plastic back together held up for over 2 months though. ;-) ]

I saw a bronze/brown Cayman westbound on CO119 (The Diagonal Highway) west of US287 in Longmont at about 3:40pm today. That's a bit north from where you said you were driving, but was that you JNSCOLO?
Nope, mine's Arctic Silver. I wish I had had more time....

·
Registered
667 Posts
just got back from a long weekend.... pa to the dragon (3 runs!), to myrtle beach, back to pa... 2,243 (s)miles!!!! :burnout:

(never know Pete, I may be at 100k by the holiday party!!!!) :eek:

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just got back from a long weekend.... pa to the dragon (3 runs!), to myrtle beach, back to pa... 2,243 (s)miles!!!! :burnout:

(never know Pete, I may be at 100k by the holiday party!!!!) :eek:
OK, stop it! Jealous!

·
Registered
882 Posts
I did 420 miles yesterday. East Coast of VA up to Skyline Drive, up and down some hills and some nice curvy roads, then back in time for dinner. I had been away on business for the last 3 weekends so I was due for a nice day and a long drive.
I especially like VA 56 across the BLue Ridge south of Charlottesville. But for today, I enjoyed the Colonial Parkway. Wonderful day. Ed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts