Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am driving over from the UK, made use of the hot weather to prep the car. Anyone else going?

MY17 Macan S, MY16 Cayman GTS

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
I would love to go to Le Mans but I can't make it. :( Have a great time. :)

Beautiful car by the way.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No one? :(

MY17 Macan S, MY16 Cayman GTS

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,086 Posts
I am going to this live viewing event at Porsche of the Mainline. Not quite the same thing but pretty cool. They bring in a bunch of flat screen TVs and live stream it.

Live viewing:
JUN17
Going

Sat 11 AM · Porsche of The Main Line · Newtown

"Don't just watch the race - experience the race! Join us at Porsche of The Main Line's race paddock for a live viewing of the 24 Hours of Le Mans complete with Porsche race simulators, jumbo slot car track and, best of all, an adult-sized Razor® Crazy Cart track.Watch the big race while enjoying authentic french crepes or kick back with a cold craft brew and some BBQ from Victory Brew Pub on Wheels. For the die-hard race fans, we will have some rare race cars on display including winning cup cars.
Don't miss out on this family friendly event! We'll see you at the starting line."

Reactions: engnr1

·
Middle-Aged Porsche Punk
997 Posts
Two events in the D.C. Area - one at Porsche of Tysons and another sponsored by Porsche of Silver Spring which required preregistration, being held at an electronics shop, Gramaphone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts