Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have Gen1 extra tail lights lying around? Maybe after you switched to all red taillights and have the stock lying around. I'll rent it for $50, just for a day.

I got a fix-it ticket from my tinted tail lights and I need to get the ticket sign off. Thanks

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
That has got to be one of the strangest things I've read here :p

All kidding aside, wouldnt it be cheaper and/or more convenient to un-tint then re-tint your lights!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol. my lights were sprayed not tinted. So it's permanent. If not I would have to buy a new set.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wouldn't they just nail you later on? just willing to wait till it happens again? wonderin.
I dont know if they will again. But I have it tinted for almost 2 yrs now and I got pulled over only once recently. Usually it's just for the tinted windows and license plate, but not tinted tail lights. So I will just take a chance by going back to my tinted tail lights after fixing the ticket. Anyway if you switched on the lights, you cant even tell if its tinted.

So if anyone in LA wanna switch to the all red tail lights, at least I can sort of cover about 1/6 of it. ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
did you get pulled over for speed or just for non-compliance. I assume you have tinted windows and no front license.

Curious how regularly you get hassled in L.A. Constantly see tinted windows and no front plates (Tesla S has no front bracket) and am curious how heavy or random enforcement is nowadays.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts