Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, there's snow on the ground and I'm getting cabin fever. I didn't get to do a Spring drive last year due to parenting duties, but I think I'm up for it this year... especially considering that our own Dr. Phil has offered to play navigator for me.

I'm thinking of digging out the Covered Bridge drive that we did a couple of years ago.

Basically, we would start from Lambertville, NJ, drive north up the Delaware river, then head over into PA for a drive around 7 or 8 of the covered bridges in the area.

Add to this thread if you're interested and I'll keep you in the loop.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm thinking of arranging it for the end of April. The weather is usually nice by then and we can enjoy the spring foliage. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Okay, there's snow on the ground and I'm getting cabin fever. I didn't get to do a Spring drive last year due to parenting duties, but I think I'm up for it this year... especially considering that our own Dr. Phil has offered to play navigator for me.

I'm thinking of digging out the Covered Bridge drive that we did a couple of years ago.

Basically, we would start from Lambertville, NJ, drive north up the Delaware river, then head over into PA for a drive around 7 or 8 of the covered bridges in the area.

Add to this thread if you're interested and I'll keep you in the loop.
As usual, please keep me in the loop.
Add this thread to the other forums also.
Hope to see you again, Larry T

1 - 9 of 9 Posts