Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, there's snow on the ground and I'm getting cabin fever. I didn't get to do a Spring drive last year due to parenting duties, but I think I'm up for it this year... especially considering that our own Dr. Phil has offered to play navigator for me.

I'm thinking of digging out the Covered Bridge drive that we did a couple of years ago.

Basically, we would start from Lambertville, NJ, drive north up the Delaware river, then head over into PA for a drive around 7 or 8 of the covered bridges in the area.

Add to this thread if you're interested and I'll keep you in the loop.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Welcome back Wellardmac!

One of my first "drives" was as a passenger with Croc'ed way before before I took delivery on my car back in October of 2007 at your fall event.

I had a great time and I guess we can say you helped to create a monster here. ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It would be great to have you both along.

Having two young kids really pit a damper on things for the last 18 months, but I think we can get something moving this year. I'm thinking of late April, early May for timing - that way we should have some nice weather. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can't say for sure right now, but it's looking like it will most likely be Saturday May 1st.

I'll keep you in the loop after we've worked out the specifics next weekend.

·
Porsche Prophet
937 Posts
I would be interested...as long as someone else gets the flat!!!:hilarious:...just kidding...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Might be interested as well but since trip to Lambertsville, NJ would be about 3 hours in itself for me from central CT, hooking up for part of the trip down and back would be nice. Once you get to Lambertsville, how much time are you thinking would be consumed by the tour?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.