Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Looking for a potential purchase for a car in Arlington VA, I'm in SoCal and was wondering if anyone would be able to test drive and review condition of car.

Thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm not the best person to drive the car and make a recommendation but perhaps the seller could take it to one of the local Porsche shops in the area for a PPI. I use Roger at Autotherapy in Gaithersburg for all my service and current engine rebuild. He will give you the straigh scoop on the car. He might be able to do it while the seller waits. Try giving him a call 301-417-7111 Porsche Repair Service in Maryland and DC - Auto-Therapy

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input, a good mechanic is one other aspect I was looking into!

·
Northeast Group Member
305 Posts
I live near Arlington. I'm no mechanic but I wouldn't mind checking it out and give you general impressions on vehicle. PM me.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I work in Arlington but am not sure I can get there during the day this week. I'm also not a mechanic but can check it out also.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for offering to help! Turns out after PPI the car was a dog. There were some major issues with DME codes and other areas. Oh and dealer forgot to mention at least 6 dings etc...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts