Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have problem with the ground lines.
There are 3 ground cable one come from car , one from NAV TV box and other one from audio unit head
IMG_0362.JPG
When I connect ground from car with the unit head the unit works fine but not with them three.
After I connect them three all together the unit head just shuts off.

So my question is where is the place for NAV TV ground go ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have problem with the ground lines.
There are 3 ground cable one come from car , one from NAV TV box and other one from audio unit head
View attachment 55613
When I connect ground from car with the unit head the unit works fine but not with them three.
After I connect them three all together the unit head just shuts off.

So my question is where is the place for NAV TV ground go ?
I can't help you with your wiring but I can say that having NAV TV in my Cayman when I bought it is that it doesn't work no matter how many buttons I push or looking at the instructions that came in the car or on the NAV TV web site. Also I now have an "MMI code 8007, wake-up line faulty" that wasn't there before or in any of my club member's Cayman's. Maybe it was the NAV TV or maybe not. Anyway I don't listen to my iPod in the car and I would like to someday get rid of this aftermarket product. I either listen to CDs or the radio but mostly just enjoy the engine noise. I would suggest you contact NAV TV via their web site and ask them for help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts