Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I live in Pennsylvania and I'm interested in a car at European Automotive Imports, 1350 Alternate A1A
Jupiter, FL 33469
Phone: 561-452-0788.

Inventory : All European Autos, Exotic Cars for SaleAll European Autos

It is a 2008 Cayman S in Red over beige. They are asking $34,900. The dealer says it is very, very nice and it appears to be according to the pictures. Just wondering if anybody could swing by on their way home from work or something. I am seriously thinking about flying down Sunday or Monday.

It has 42,000 miles, One-Owner, clean carfax, purchased new in Pennsylvania where I am from. All the right options I wanted (except for Auto Climate control, but I can live without that). Also, does not have Bi-Xenon headlights, which is probably the first one I have seen that doesn't. But I think I can live without that as well.

Thanks,

·
Registered
574 Posts
Nice color combination.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have agreed on a price with the the dealer, and I'm flying down Sunday with my lady to look at it and hopefully drive it home on Wednesday. I have a PPI scheduled Monday morning, and the deal hinges on that coming out clean. I also called the Porsche dealer that the previous owner used, and they provided the maintenance history. I do know that the car is due for a 40,000 miles service (car has 42,000 miles). Sun Motors Porsche in Mechanicsburg, PA said a 40,000 mile service could run up to $1,500. So, I am aware of that. I'm very excited because her and I are making a little West Palm Beach vacation out of this. I am slightly nervous because the PPI could reveal something that I don't like...but worst case is we enjoy the beach and then fly home instead of driving the car home.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I bought the car last Tuesday. My lady and I spent three days at The Breakers and made a little vacation out of flying down and looking at/buying the car. We had a great time, the pre-purchase inspection went well and I decided to buy it. The only thing they found was a tire pressure monitor that had died. All European Autos had one shipped over-night and they installed it the next day so we could start driving back home to Pennsylvania. The drive was a blast getting to know the car and the weather was beautiful. Even spent some time on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Very happy with car:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts