Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am being inundated with online ads for this product called top coat 11. The ads indicate using it on all types of surfaces and no amount of filth of any kind can possibly stick to it. I am a bit skeptical, but always looking for a better product. The ads show it mostly used on painted surfaces, wheels, etc. Anyone?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am being inundated with online ads for this product called top coat 11. The ads indicate using it on all types of surfaces and no amount of filth of any kind can possibly stick to it. I am a bit skeptical, but always looking for a better product. The ads show it mostly used on painted surfaces, wheels, etc. Anyone?
Great product. Bought a gallon last year. My Cayman has six coats. Applied the first coat using clay bar. The "bug" layer on the front of the car is easily removed with a wet cloth.
I gave away all my wax based products.
I use it om my Cayman, Tacoma and Harley.
Buy a gallon. If you don't like it you can return the unused portion for a full refund. (check their website * that was the guarantee when I bought mine last year)
I'll bet that you keep it though.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.