Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My previous vehicle was a '14 Q5, and it can display real time fuel consumption based on how hard you step on the gas, wonder if this can be displayed in the multi function dash on '13 model?

Also, my car comes with Navi + Bose package, so I'm wondering if the online services with AHA radio comes standard?

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
No idea, but I have a fun story somewhat related that I'll just throw out here for kicks.

On Sunday I went for a "spirited" drive through the countryside. The destination was about 150 km from home. The gas gauge said I've got another 115 km worth of gas left in the tank. Heading home, I noted that and thought "Ok... gonna need to stop for gas".

As I drove, the "distance to destination" on the nav obviously clicked down, but curiously, the gas remaining climbed. When I got home, the gas gauge listed nearly 50 km's remaining.

Just a little example of how the computer is continuously updating it's numbers based on how you're driving. Also... a good indication that I sometimes drive my car the way it's meant to be driven. :D

·
Super Moderator
13,989 Posts
My previous vehicle was a '14 Q5, and it can display real time fuel consumption based on how hard you step on the gas, wonder if this can be displayed in the multi function dash on '13 model?

Also, my car comes with Navi + Bose package, so I'm wondering if the online services with AHA radio comes standard?
Sure, look under the trip setting. Read the manual p 85

No, you pay for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts