Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you may recall that last year there was an issue over the tuning of a member's car by BBI and their sub contractor PowerChip (JCay is the member). It appears that more details have come to light and BBI has issued a formal apology to Softronic. BBI is no longer a sponsor here (citing lack of sales but I have to wonder if it had anything to do witih these events as well) but Softronic still is.

I thought this link newsworthy to post so that our members know the outcome as well. BBI could still post the same apology here, just not as a sponsor, if they wish to do so.

Formal Apologies from BBI Autosport. - Teamspeed.com

·
Cayman Register Advocate
7,319 Posts
Hmmmmm :cool: Now isn't that interesting....?!?

I remember those events well. It was January 2009. I jumped into a thread at Teamspeed that was discussing this package (that thread is gone now). Anyway, I questioned an obviously doctored dyno chart and the events surounding it and man did I take a beating. The Teamspeed mods lumped me up real good and eventually banned me because I would not back down on my claim that the dyno was altered. Now, 16 months later, BBI issues an apology and a confession that I was right, the dyno had been doctored.

I wonder if they'll lift my ban now.....? ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.