Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Aqua blue Metallic Cayman S on order and would love to see pictures of cars of the same color. Currently there are none posted under the color in the Cayman gallery.

Thanks,

Barry

:thanks:

·
Premium Member
3,810 Posts
Here's the one BottleRocket mentioned:

and here's the link to his garage: Planet-9 - CND Garage where you will find more "interesting" pictures (I would have copied one here, but I didn't want to distract the OP from the color of the car). ;)

·
Kestrel Racing
578 Posts
I would have copied one here, but I didn't want to distract the OP from the color of the car
Car? What car...
:banana:

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
I've seen the two colors near each other in the same lighting (daylight) at the local dealer, and the Aqua is darker than the Cobalt.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
I've seen the two colors near each other in the same lighting (daylight) at the local dealer, and the Aqua is darker than the Cobalt.
Same here, a Box in Aqua, a 997 in Cobalt.

Aqua is a bit darker and brighter at the same time,...more "in your face" if that can describe it. Cobalt is a little more reserved, but still stands out. Cobalt at dawn or dusk just looks outstanding IMO, something with the light low in the sky does something to it.

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
If someone has an Aqua Blue Cayman there is now a specific color sub-category for it in our Gallery. I added Aqua Blue Metallic, Porsche Racing Green, Nordic Gold Metallic and Cream White today, all of which I should have added awhile ago, in fact if you have pictures of Caymans in any of those 4 colors please add them to the appropriate category in the Gallery.

See: Cayman Images - Photo Gallery

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone!

Barry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts