Votes: 194 70.5%
  • Both

Votes: 5 1.8%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get a better sense of the composition of the membership on this board. Let the voting begin!

Boxster?

Cayman?

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Boxster S. But I'd suggest a poll!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
252 Posts
Let's see... There is a beautiful orange special Boxster at the Greensboro, NC Porsche dealer... But, yeas... there's two sweet 911 turbo's, one Porsche racing green/sand beige; the other black with two tome black/sand beige. So many nice cars --- so little time (and money!). My Cayman wants a brother and a sister.:eek:

·
Registered
88 Posts
A better question would be:

How many here own two Porsches?

I'm totally crazy about my cayman, and I suspect that I'll keep it when I get my next porsche (if possible)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Cayman S here, but I also love the Boxster (especially in black on black). The Cayman's rear hatch (practical and stylish), aggressive haunches, and that I prefer the intimacy of hard top two seater sports cars tipped the scales in its favor, but if money was irrelevant I'd have one of each.

·
Premium Member
5,871 Posts
I had a Boxster S. It was a great car. I've got a Cayman now. It is a great car. I love them both.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As I suspected---about 2 to 1 in favor of Cayman. It is an awesome car (probably the better car), but I, personally, am an open-car kind of guy.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a Cayman S Sport. Nothing against the Boxster, I'm just not much of a top down guy anymore. That and my wife has some of the fairest skin I've seen, so the top wouldn't come down much anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts