Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all!

Looks like it's about time for another Detailbest contest.

Simply post here answering "Are You Sick Of Winter?", and explain why. The best answer, in our judgement, will win a $50. Detailbest Gift Certificate good on all RG UK (Raceglaze Ltd.) products. Choose from such goodies like Hybrid Blue Wax, Wax, Aqua Glide Wash, Nano Wheel Seal and so much more!
30.jpg

hybridblueweb3.jpg AquaGlide.jpg RG-SS-Wheel Seal.jpg

Deadline for posting is Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 12:00AM EST. We will announce the winner here shortly afterwards. In the meantime, feel free to vent those personal feelings!:)

Speaking on RG UK (Raceglaze Ltd.), in spite of other companies price increases on auto waxes, we have managed to hold the line for 2015. That means "BIG TIME CARNAUBA" content for your dollar and "enthusiast grade" products! Shop now!

TO DETAILBEST STORE!

Special seasonal savings on Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner now in effect. 500ml bottle at just $13.95-at this price you should grab a bunch! Limited supply-act quickly!

Sonax Wheel Cleaner at Detailbest

Have you seen our commercial?

As usual, FREE ALL USA SHIPPING begins at just a $75. order size. That's all 50 states, US territories and possessions, and APO/FPO. ALL YOU NEED IS A ZIP CODE!

Cheers!:cheers:

Roger the Waxmeister
Detailbest.com
TOLL FREE in USA & Canada (877) 583-6443

Attachments

·
Registered
2,911 Posts

·
Vendor
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Detailbest Contest Ends Sunday 3/1/15 12:00AM! GET THOSE ENTRIES IN!

hi all!

Looks like it's about time for another detailbest contest.

Simply post here answering "are you sick of winter?", and explain why. The best answer, in our judgement, will win a $50. Detailbest gift certificate good on all rg uk (raceglaze ltd.) products. Choose from such goodies like hybrid blue wax, wax, aqua glide wash, nano wheel seal and so much more!
View attachment 56200

View attachment 56201 View attachment 56202 View attachment 56203

deadline for posting is sunday, march 1, 2015 at 12:00am est. We will announce the winner here shortly afterwards. In the meantime, feel free to vent those personal feelings!:)

speaking on rg uk (raceglaze ltd.), in spite of other companies price increases on auto waxes, we have managed to hold the line for 2015. That means "big time carnauba" content for your dollar and "enthusiast grade" products! Shop now!

to detailbest store!

special seasonal savings on sonax full effect wheel cleaner now in effect. 500ml bottle at just $13.95-at this price you should grab a bunch! Limited supply-act quickly!

sonax wheel cleaner at detailbest

have you seen our commercial?

as usual, free all usa shipping begins at just a $75. Order size. That's all 50 states, us territories and possessions, and apo/fpo. All you need is a zip code!

Cheers!:cheers:

Roger the waxmeister
detailbest.com
toll free in usa & canada (877) 583-6443

great odds-get those entries in!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Re: Detailbest Contest Ends Sunday 3/1/15 12:00AM! GET THOSE ENTRIES IN!

Yes, one word "SNOWBIRDS"

clogging up the fast lane 10 mph under limit with turn signal still going and depends full of warm load

bring on the Spring��

Reactions: NJ Steve

·
Registered
735 Posts
duhhhhh

sugarcoated.jpg

Yeah... I think it's self-explanatory. This was before the 981 was confined to the garage by 2 blizzards and 100 inches of snow (hello from Boston!)

Reactions: BlueNorther

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Re: duhhhhh

I took delivery of my car at the beginning of December. I looked at historical averages up the wazoo and all indications are that I should have had a few nice days to get out and drive by now in February! Have I? Hells no!! And when I look at the 14 day trend, there isn't a SINGLE DAY with a HIGH above freezing!!

Yeah, I've had it winter! PLEASE MAKE IT GO AWAY!!

crying-baby.jpg

Reactions: 981FTW

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Re: duhhhhh

This has been an unusual winter here, we've been snowing every other day it seems.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Re: Detailbest Contest Ends Sunday 3/1/15 12:00AM! GET THOSE ENTRIES IN!

Yes, one word "SNOWBIRDS"

clogging up the fast lane 10 mph under limit with turn signal still going and depends full of warm load

bring on the Spring?
I'd vote for this, if I had a vote....

·
Vendor
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Detailbest Contest Ends Sunday 3/1/15 12:00AM! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!

RG USA Approved UK Dealer.jpg The winner is (drum roll...) BLACKMANX!

Boston, we feel your pain! In fact here's a report from WBZ TV showing that there is a very real chance that Boston will score the snowiest winter ever since records were kept THIS WEEK!

Boston Snow Record Could Be Set This Week « CBS Boston

Thanks to all of you who sent entries which were quite entertaining. You're all a credit to Planet 9!

BLACKMANX, please PM me and we'll hook you up. For everyone else watch out for a new product from RG UK (Raceglaze Ltd.) this weekend!

And chins up, March contains the beginning of Spring! robin_eating_worm_lg_clr.gif

And visit the Detailbest Store!

Cheers,

Roger the Waxmeister

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

I am sick of Winter because I can not detail my Cayman everyday as if I have nothing else to do nearly as important.
Instead, I have to go and do real work.

Spring will allow me and my car to reunite.
I hope it's as good as I remember!

·
Registered
735 Posts

LOL
thanks Roger

They say that Bostonians now have over 100 different terms for snow. Most of them involve swear words.....

Capture.JPG

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts

I'm sick of winter because this is what my winter beater looks like next day after being washed. And I can't subject my Porsche to those conditions so I miss 5 months of driving!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts