Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, picked up my car today, went to install the airbag disconnect kit, to take my toddler daughter with me.

In all good will, they washed my car and cleaned the interior with one of those products that give the SHINY OILY look that I hate!

Does this product wear away or can you please share with me any product or technique to get back to the matte look I successfully maintained for 6 years!

Please help... :)

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Hi, picked up my car today, went to install the airbag disconnect kit, to take my toddler daughter with me.

In all good will, they washed my car and cleaned the interior with one of those products that give the SHINY OILY look that I hate!

Does this product wear away or can you please share with me any product or technique to get back to the matte look I successfully maintained for 6 years!

Please help... :)
I would just reclean with something that doesn't leave a shine like 303 or similar product.

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
I would be fit to be tied is someone messed up my interior like that. :mad:

Having said that, that shine can be cleaned off with a good cleaner. Just make sure that the cleaner is save for your interior.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts