Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trading in my Cayman S for a 718 S and want to sell all the extras first. I have a Armytrix Exhaust and if anyone wants it I can ship it out asap. The exhaust has 6k miles on it and was bought from Vivid Racing with original receipt . Exhaust had a slide crack by the tips but was welded(have pics as well before and after). I have the black tips and both the remotes. Im looking for about 2,600 + shipping costs.  You can private message me for pictures. But theres videos of the exhaust on my instagram: C4YMAN

I also have a carbon fiber lip for sale with slight crack but has been wrapped so it looks good ($650)
Carbon Fiber Side Skirts amazing condition ($550)
OEM GT4 Side Scoop (painted white first then wrapped black) ($350)
20" Carrera S Wheels Painted Gloss Black with Michelin Pilot Super Sports (about 6k miles) ($3000)
shipping no included in the price. Payment via Paypal. Below are some pictures of my car and the parts, if you need any more pictures feel free to ask. All items will be shipped with tracking numbers.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Supercar
Vehicle Car Auto part Engine Automotive exterior

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.